Covid-19: What We Are DoingMar 18th, 2020
Covid-19 What We Are Doing
Dear Valued Guests,
As you are likely aware, COVID-19 was declared a pandemic with growing concern across the world and Canada.
So far, Thunder Bay has not been affected to the extent of other places in Canada and we want to do our part to keep it that way. Wayne Toyota is committed to providing a safe environment for all employees, customers and their families.
In order to help curtail the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following measures:
- Our team members are disinfecting high volume touch-points throughout the dealership including desks, phones, door handles, debit machines, pens and chair arms multiple times per day
- We have removed toys from the kids’ area and magazines and refreshments from the guest lounge
- We have replaced handshakes with a wave and a smile – please know it’s our way of keeping everyone safe and we are still happy to see you!
- We are practicing social distancing (2 metres or 6 feet), whenever possible
- We are wiping down steering wheels and shift knobs both before and after coming into contact with your vehicle in service or while taking a test drive
- We have additional hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available throughout the dealership
- We have provided additional training to all team members about COVID-19 and how to prevent its spread
In addition, Wayne Toyota has emphasized to all its team members who feel unwell or ill to remain at home and with special precautions taken with anyone exhibiting the common symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) to self quarantine and get tested prior to coming back into the workplace.
As our valued guests, your health is of utmost importance to us. Wayne Toyota is taking measures to ensure that your visit is comfortable and safe as always.
Wayne Toyota will continue to closely monitor the situation and make adjustments quickly and appropriately.
Michael Marostica Ben Grant
Dealer Principal General Manager