To Our Valued Customers:
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU. Wayne Toyota is focused on the health and safety of our team members, our customers and our community. With this focus paramount, we’d like to take this opportunity to give you more detail on how you can still take care of your essential vehicle needs with us.
Here is what we have implemented in our service department.
How To Book A Service Appointment
- CALL 623-1115 Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, closed Saturday and Sunday
- EMAIL email@example.com
- ONLINE waynetoyota.com/service/appointment
Arriving At The Dealership For Your Vehicle’s Service Appointment
- We encourage you to arrange a ride beforehand or drop off your vehicle the night before and leave your keys in our night drop box located on the exit side of our Service Reception garage doors
- Our Service Reception garage doors for vehicle drive-in are temporarily closed
- Only one customer entry is available to ensure we can properly monitor people coming in
- Please park your vehicle and bring us the mileage by entering through our west facing Service Reception customer door
- If you are waiting for your vehicle to be serviced, we require you to wash your hands at our handwashing station located directly through our interior Service Reception doors to your right
- Our Guest Courtesy Shuttle is currently unavailable due to physical distancing requirements
- All pens and the point of sale machine are sanitized after each use
- We use a disinfectant spray on your keys, steering wheel, shift knob, exterior and interior door handles and any other touch points used before and after servicing your vehicle
- We have instructed our technicians working on your vehicle to use a fresh set of disposable gloves before and after servicing your vehicle
- We have signage in place both outside and inside our Service Reception area to help guide you
Before coming for your appointment, please ensure you can answer ‘No’ to these questions:
- 1. Been in close contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, chills, cough that’s new or worsening, sore throat, lost sense of taste or smell or shortness of breath?
- 2. Traveled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
- 3. Been experiencing any of the following symptoms? Fever, chills, cough that's new or worsening, shortness of breath, sore throat, lost sense of taste or smell.
Our team members are being asked the same 3 questions prior to being able to come into the workplace.
As our valued guests, your health and safety continues to be of utmost importance to us. Thank you for your patience, understanding and for doing your part to take COVID-19 seriously and follow the advice of our government and health agencies.
The Wayne Toyota Team
Updated: June 8, 2020