To Our Valued Customers:
Wayne Toyota is focused on the health and safety of our team members, our customers and our community. As we move into the province wide lock-down beginning at 12:01 a.m. on December 26, as directed by the Ontario Government, our dealership will remain open and operating for the next 14 days (until January 10th) with the following restriction in place:
To Book a Service Appointment:
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm
If you need to reach us after hours, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Arriving For Your Service Appointment
Our Service Drive-Thru is TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Customers that are bringing their vehicle in for their scheduled service appointments are asked to...
- Park your car in any of the open parking spots along the side or back of the building. PLEASE DO NOT PARK YOUR VEHICLE IN FRONT OF THE DRIVE-THRU DOORS.
- Enter through the service reception door that is facing Balmoral St.
- Please have your vehicle mileage with you
Our Customer Shuttle is still available at this time and operating by first come first serve basis. We encourage you to arrange a ride beforehand or drop your vehicle off the night before and leave the keys in our night drop box located at the back of the Service Drive-Thru Doors. If you can't arrange a ride and require our Customer Shuttle, please let your Service Advisor know and they will add you to the list. Our shuttle is sanitized after each ride and only 2 people from each immediate household is allowed inside the shuttle. All guests who use our customer shuttle are required to wear a face mask.
Our Customer Lounge with complimentary beverage station is still available at this time. If you are waiting for your vehicle we ask that you...
- Wash your hands at our hand-washing station located by the beverage station
- Wash your hands before using the coffee machine or grabbing a beverage from the mini-fridge
- Always wear your mask or face covering while inside the dealership
- Stay seated in the customer lounge or service area. Please DO NOT enter the showroom as the showroom is only operating by sales appointments only
- If you would like to make a sales appointment, please see the receptionist at the front desk
During your appointment...
- All pens and point of sale machines are sanitized after each use
- Our Service Advisors and Technicians use a disinfectant spray on your keys, steering wheel, shift knob, exterior and interior door handles and any other touch points used before and after servicing your vehicle
- The Technicians working on your vehicle use a fresh set of disposable gloves before and after servicing your vehicle
For the safety of our customers, employees and their families, we respectfully ask that you not come in and reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms of fever, cough, restricted breathing, fatigue, exhaustion, have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have recently travelled outside of Northwestern Ontario.
For a detailed update on what we've implemented throughout the dealership during COVID-19, please visit waynetoyota.com/covid-19.
As our valued guests, your health and safety continues to be of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Wayne Toyota Team
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
Updated: January 4, 2021