Toyota Touch ProductsDec 1th, 2020
Use the Products the Professionals Use.
Cleaning your Toyota at home as never been easier with our lineup of Toyota Touch professional detailing products. Use some or use all of these Toyota products that are specially designed to help remove rock, sand, dust, sun, water and salt build up on your Toyota and keep it looking like new.
Wash & Shine
Specially formulated to safely clean and renew the shine of your painted finish.
Includes a deluxe grade chamois and super-soft wash mitt to help wash your Toyota like the professionals.
A "one-step" showroom shine in a bottle to keep your vehicle looking new without all the work of polishing.
Aerosol Glass Cleaner
A dry, foaming cleaner formulated to remove greasy fingerprints, dust, dirt, nicotine residue, etc.
Aerosol Fabric Cleaner
A dry, foaming cleaner formulated to gently "dry clean" all types of automotive interior fabrics.
Leather & Vinyl Conditioner
Protects against fading and leaves a clean "factory" finish on vinyl and leather surfaces.
A professional automotive formula effective on fabrics, leather, paint, chrome and plastic.
Spot & Stain
A one-step stain "lifter" in a convenient glove sized format.
A non-toxic liquid air freshener to keep your vehicle interior smelling fresh and clean.
Benefits of using Toyota Touch products:
- Mainly water-based products
- No phosphates or harsh chemicals
- 100% Canadian
- Safe to use
- The only chemicals approved to be used on Toyota vehicles
- Rinse vehicle with room temperature water.
- When you work on a hot and/or dry vehicle surface it can rapidly accelerate the drying of the product and cause staining and discolouration.
- Pour 150 mL of Toyota Touch Wash and Shine Shampoo into a 10L bucket of clean water.
- Use a clean wash mitt, wash vehicle from the top to the bottom. Wash one side and rinse, then wash the other side, then rinse.
- Dry vehicle with a chamois using the full length to absorb more water and cover more area.
- Spray two mists of Toyota Touch Glass Cleaner onto a clean cotton terry towel that is dedicated for windows only.
- Roll down windows slightly to clean top lip of windows where 99% of the time, a dirt line is clearly visible.
Tip: For best results when wiping the window, use one side of the towel for application, and one side to dry window. Repeat this step if streaking is left behind. Streaking indicates that too much product was used on the glass or the cloth used is unclean.
When cleaning the back inside window, clean from alongside the defrost lines for best results.
Different Uses of Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Removes bugs on headlights and bumpers
- Cleans wheels, wheel wells, rims and tires
- Cleans all vinyl surfaces including floor pedals, ashtrays, cup holders, carpet stains, seats, and door trims
- Removes brake dust
- Removes leather stains
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm