To Our Valued Customers:
With respect to the COVID-19 pandemic, thank-you for all you are doing to help keep our community safe during this challenging time. We are also focused on the health and safety of our team members, our customers and our community. With this focus paramount, we’d like to outline the precautionary measures we are taking at Wayne Toyota.
Limited Hours of Operation:
- SERVICE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Monday – Friday between 9:00am and 4:30pm
- SALES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Monday – Friday between 10:00am and 4:00pm
Communicating With Us:
We are committed to doing our best to continue helping you navigate through this challenging time while protecting the health and well-being of our team members and customers. For this reason, we do not have the dealership open for regular foot traffic. We require that you contact us first through phone, text, email or through our website to set up an appointment.
- Phone – Toll-Free: 1-866-744-3144 or Local: 623-8842
- Text – 807-474-6114
- Email – email@example.com
- Booking a Service Appointment – waynetoyota.com/service/appointment
- Ordering parts – waynetoyota.com/parts/quote
- Sales Inquiries – waynetoyota.com/vehicle-quick-quote
Our Team Members:
During your appointment, you will notice that we have made physical distancing a top priority and while every team member is vital to our success, we have adjusted our staffing to meet only essential customer needs. Our team members will greet you with a smile while respecting the mandated 2 metres (6 feet) of physical distancing.
We ask that before coming for your appointment, you can answer ‘No’ to the following 3 questions:
- Been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days?
- Been in contact with anyone from outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Had any symptoms including fever, cough, loss of smell/taste or shortness of breath in the last 14 days?
Our team members are being asked the same 3 questions prior to coming to the workplace and require them to self-isolate if they answer ‘Yes’ to the same 3 questions.
Our Service Department:
When you drop off your vehicle for your service appointment, you will notice the following changes:
- Shut down our drive-in reception
- One customer entry to ensure we can properly monitor people coming in
- Use sanitized pens that are only used once by the customer
- Use a disinfectant wipe on your steering wheel, shift knob, exterior and interior door handles and any other touch points used before and after servicing your vehicle
- Instructed the technicians working on your vehicle to use a fresh set of disposable gloves before and after servicing your vehicle
As we have outlined for the past few weeks, we continue to disinfect frequent touchpoints multiple times per day.
Explanation of Essential Services:
The Ontario Government has deemed that automotive repairs, maintenance, safety related items and auto supply are essential to ensuring Ontarian’s have reliable transportation for their crucial needs. Wayne Toyota will continue to support this by appointment only for customers that need to service, maintain or replace a vehicle due to an accident, breakdown or critical timing issues.
As our valued guests, your health and safety continues to be of utmost importance to us. Thank you for your patience, understanding and for doing your part to take COVID-19 very seriously and follow the advice of our local government and health agencies.