Make a Date Every 8
To make sure your Toyota stays running at optimal performance, it's important to Make a Date Every 8,000KM. Servicing your vehicle every 8,000 km ensures peace of mind and confidence to continue exploring, knowing your vehicle is well maintained.
How it works - It's simple: bring your vehicle to your local Toyota dealership for its first service at 8,000 km or 6 months, whichever comes first.
Toyota factory recommended services offer you a comprehensive inspection of your vehicle:
- Inspection of wiper blades, linkage and washers for proper operation
- Inspection and level adjustment - engine oil, brake fluid, engine/inverter coolant, power steering fluid and washer fluid
- Removal & inspection of engine and cabin air filters
- Check and examination of tire depth, damage and even wear
- Rotation of tires or alternatively, perform seasonal tire change-over
*All these services may not apply to your Toyota.