Service Appointments During COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers...
Wayne Toyota is focused on the health and safety of our team members, our customers and our community. As we are currently in the COVID-19 pandemic, our dealership remains open with the following restrictions in place...
To Book A Service Appointment:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
If you need to reach us after hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Arriving For Your Service Appointment:
Our Service Drive-Thru is OPEN. Drive your vehicle into one of our two service drive-thru bays and check in for your appointment with one of our Service Advisors.
Our Customer Shuttle is still available at this time and operating by first come first serve basis. We encourage you to arrange a ride beforehand or drop your vehicle off the night before and leave the keys in our drop box located at the back of the service drive-thru doors. If you can't arrange a ride and require our customer shuttle, please let your Service Advisor know and they will add you to the list. Our shuttle is sanitized after each ride and only two people from each immediate household is allowed inside the shuttle. All guests who use our customer shuttle are required to wear a face mask.
Our Customer Lounge with complimentary beverage station is still available at this time. If you are waiting for your vehicle we ask that you...
- Wash your hands at our hand-washing station located by the beverage station
- Wash your hands before using the coffee machine or grabbing a beverage from the mini-fridge
- Always wear your mask or face covering while inside the dealership
- Stay seated in the customer lounge or service area
NEW Snack and soft-drink/juice vending machine is located in front of our washrooms.
During Your Service Appointment:
- All pens and point of sale machines are sanitized after each use
- Our Service Advisors and Technicians use a disinfectant spray on your keys, steering wheel, shift knob, exterior and interior door handles and any other touch points used before and after servicing your vehicle
- The Technicians working on your vehicle use a fresh set of disposable gloves before and after servicing your vehicle
For the safety of our customers, employees and their families, we respectfully ask that you not come in and reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms of fever, cough, restricted breathing, fatigue, exhaustion, have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have recently travelled outside of Canada.
For a detailed update on what we've implemented throughout the dealership during COVID-19, please visit waynetoyota.com/covid-19.
As our valued guests, your health and safety continues to be of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding.